Please Contact Us for this information.
TIMETABLE & ENROLMENT
CLICK HERE FOR TIMETABLE 2019
ONLINE ENROLMENT FORM CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
$10 per class will be added to your term fees, ( e.g If you do 3 classes it will be $30 per term) so by the end of the year, the hire costumes will nearly be paid or completely paid. This spreads the costume payment out over the year. Our costumes normally hire for $30 per costume.
Classes for 2019 commence on Wednesday 30th Jan.
- Good behaviour is expected at all times by all students. Running and pushing is not permitted.
- Uniforms are to be worn to ALL classes from Week 2. No odd t-shirts, jackets, school uniforms etc.. are to be worn.
- No chewing gum is allowed in the buildings
- An Enrolment fee of $30 is paid on enrolment and is non-refundable.
- Costume Fees –$10 per class will be added to your term fees, ( e.g If you do 3 classes it will be $30 per term) so by the end of the year, the hire costumes will nearly be paid or completely paid. Each costume is a different hire cost, so depending on the cost, you may still need to add. (These fees are non-refundable). If for any reason you drop a class, your costume hire fee for that class IS NOT carried over to your other classes or a sibling. Costumes are ordered, purchased or made as early as Term 1.
- Concert DVD –Each term $15 (per family) will be added to your fees. This will mean that every family will receive a dvd after the concert (This charge is non-refundable)
- Fees – Fees need to paid BEFORE Week 3 and BEFORE Week 7 otherwise a $20 late fee will be added to your fees/ All fees are paid even if you are absent from class for any reason, this includes City Kids Theatre. Make-up classes can be arranged for group classes with a different genre class.
- If you miss your private lesson, this will NOT be made up. Make-up privates are only made up if Davin cancels your private. No private lesson will be credited or taken off your fees.
- FEES ARE PAID BY CHEQUE, CASH, TRANSFER. NO EFTPOS AVAILABLE. All cheques are to be made out to Davin Griffiths-Jones Entertainment Australia
- If you go on an extended holiday, fees are still payable. Missed classes can be made up with corresponding classes. EG A Friday Winston Hills students can make-up their classes either on Thursday Juniors or with Drama or Singing.
- Please be aware 5 weeks’ notice in writing must be given to change a class or if you are leaving, otherwise 5 weeks’ fees will be charged in full.
- Dancing is a sport where injuries can occur. Davin Griffiths-Jones Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, hold no responsibility.
- Videos of any student performing in a group or solo are NOT allowed to be posted to social media without permission from Davin. This is the intellectual property of Davin Griffiths-Jones Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd.
- Davin Griffiths-Jones School Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd holds no responsibility for loss of property, misbehaving students, students playing on the grass while waiting or students who leave the studios without a parent there.
- Parents must be ready 5 mins before classes finish, making sure that they are ready to collect their children.
- Photos may be taken of Davin GJ students at shows, classes and other events. Davin Griffiths-Jones Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd has the right to use these photos for promotional use in Advertising, Facebook and other Promotional Mediums.
- No student is to use any choreography from Davin Griffiths-Jones School of Performing Arts at any show, performance or school event, unless you have permission from Davin.
- Davin Griffiths-Jones Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd will not be responsible for students who remain at the studio between classes if they have a gap between classes.
- Davin Griffiths-Jones Entertainment Australia has the right to expel students from the school. Bad behaviour, back-chatting, gossip, disrespect to Davin GJ staff from students or parents is NOT acceptable at our school. You will be asked to leave.
- No student is to enter talent quests, eisteddfods, Showcase or other competitions without Davin’s consent. All routines MUST be stage ready before they are entered anywhere.
- Choreography of all group and solo routines remains the property of Davin Griffiths-Jones Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd and cannot be used for any purpose by current or former students unless permission is given by Davin.